Taxi booking is done at the booking machines outside the arrivals hall and is used by many passengers to get a taxi. The booking gives a good price overview and you can make simple choices without having to ask or discuss the price with anyone. Some passengers prefer a know taxi company and with booking machines, one can easily choose his or hers favorite.
Some customers experience the price quotes and the overview of the taxi companies on the booking machines as more transparent when choosing a taxi. Here you also have the opportunity to search for an electric car or taxi with child seats that may not be present at the taxi rank, but which is registered available whithin approx. 500 meters, at the parking lot of the Taxi Depot.
Step by step:
- Touch the flag with the desired language on one of the screens
- Then enter the address you want. Here you can choose to enter the house number, area name, name of hotel or business etc.
- A list of prices and taxi companies is displayed and you choose the one you want.
- Once you have chosen the price / company, you should remember the taxi permit/ lamp number. An example of a number is AXXXX.
- A receipt is printed below the screen with details of your booking.
- Taxi arrives at the “taxi meetingpoint”, just behind the booking machines. The taxi should arrive in 2-5 minutes
Here are some screenshots from the booking machine so you can see the steps.
Check and confirm, A9103 will arrive in 2-5 minutes.
Remember the receipt that is printed below the screen.
Where should passengers wait for a booked taxi?